Tuesday, December 22, 2015

THE RETURN OF THE CAPRICORN GODS
By Our Flamen Antinoalis Antonius Subia



THE Solstice occurred at 4:48 Universal Time Tuesday (Monday evening in the US and Mexico) and huge crowds celebrated sunrise at Stonehenge. Born under the Sun Sign of the goat, Antonius Subia shares this tribute to Capricorn:

I am a Capricorn
My brother Capricorn gods are the ones who save the world
I look to them for inspiration and I see that I am nothing in comparison
They tell me that I am just a little goat
My hooves have only made a few rocks to fall
I still have great mountain ranges yet to climb
When I was 14, I climbed to the top of the Mountain in El Paso
I saw the whole world stretched out before me as far as the eye could see
5,600 feet above sea level, the highest I have ever been
Except in an airplane
Coming down however was more difficult
There were some death defying moments
There was a situation when I thought we were going to fall to our deaths
But we made it and crawled down to civilization
Having spent a few moments high upon the summit among the gods.
The Power of the Capricorn Gods is with us Again tonight!

Ave Antinoe!!!

~ ANTONIUS SUBIA

No comments:

Post a Comment